Sadhu Seva is a cosmic guitar player based in Glastonbury, UK. His unique styles fuse reggae, jazz and magic melodies into a spiritual whole. A true lover of the Ital-ness of reggae and roots music, his vital styles are to be heard on many a classic new tracks, most notably in his works with Manasseh. We have had the pleasure of enjoying Sadhus musical vibes in many sessions too, especially with his contributions to the beautiful “Vale of Avalon” track from the forthcoming Ashirvad album.
I have been working with Manasseh doing reggae and Sangita Sounds exploring the ambient and transcendental. Recently working with Manasseh on tracks for some Roots Garden productions and also for Aluta and the Mystics. I always wanted to play on a quality Bob Marley remix and now my dream is realised with “Mellow Mood”. I give thanks and praise.
- Brother Culture – “If There Were Gods” & “The Dew Falls” – Liquid Sound Design
- Manasseh – “Ribbit Teacha” – Liquid Records
- Haladhar – “Lotus Feet” – Changing World Records
- Earl 16 – “Gold Dust” – Roots Garden records
- Manasseh – “Herb Dust” – “Showcase Part 2” – Roots Garden records
- Jah Mali – “Jah Works We Tek Up” – Roots Garden records << Buy from Juno Download>>
- Over The Bridge – Ava Leigh – Roots Garden records << Buy from Juno Download>>
- Luciano/Ras Zacharri – “River Jordon” – Roots Garden records